Powered by WebAds

Saturday, May 14, 2016

'I killed myself to give the 'Palestinians' a state'

For once I agree with Bill Clinton. Yes, he really did nearly kill himself to give the 'Palestinians' a state. And yes, he's telling the truth about the 'Palestinians.'

Let's go to the videotape.



Since I know you can't make out what the spectator is saying, there's a full transcript here.

But here's the problem. I don't like Bill Clinton, but I have serious doubts he would ever purposely destroy Israel. I don't have those doubts about Hillary. Here's why. Hillary has a long history of being anti-Israel.

It seems that in the Obama White House, the boss may not be the biggest Israel hater. That title may well belong to Secretary of State Hillary Clinton (Hat Tip: Shy Guy).
In his book American Evita, Christopher Anderson writes.
At a time when elements of the American Left embraced the Palestinian cause and condemned Israel, Hillary was telling friends that she was "sympathetic" to the terrorist organization and admired its flamboyant leader, Yasser Arafat. When Arafat made his famous appearance before the UN General Assembly in November 1974 wearing his revolutionary uniform and his holster on his hip, Bill "was outraged like everybody else," said a Yale Law School classmate. But not Hillary, who tried to convince Bill that Arafat was a "freedom fighter" trying to free his people from their Israeli "oppressors." (1)
Of course Hillary's feelings about the PLO and Israel are only one aspect of her character, often a person's true nature is more closely revealed in a more intimate setting. In an early showcase of Hillary's diplomatic skills Christopher Anderson relates an experience that she and her future husband had during a trip to Arkansas in 1973.
It was during this trip to his home state that Bill took Hillary to meet a politically well connected friend. When they drove up to the house, Bill and Hillary noticed that a menorah-the seven branched Hebrew candelabrum (not to be confused with the more common and subtler mezuzah)-has been affixed to the front door.

"My daddy was half Jewish," explained Bill's friend. "One day when he came to visit , my daddy placed the menorah on my door because he wanted me to be proud that we were part Jewish. And I wasn't about to say no to my daddy."

To his astonishment, as soon as Hillary saw the menorah, she refused to get out of the car. "Bill walked up to me and said that she was hot and tired, but later he explained the real reason." According to the friend and another eyewitness, Bill said, "I'm sorry, but Hillary's really tight with the people in the PLO in New York. They're friends of hers, and she just doesn't feel right about the menorah." (2)
Read the whole thing. After that second story, anyone want to try to convince me that she 'only' hates Israel and not Jews?
The only time in her adult life that Hillary Clinton was pro-Israel was when it was necessary to be elected as US Senator from the heavily Jewish state of New York. I don't believe that Hillary Clinton is worthy of Jewish support at all, but if American Jews are going to donate to her campaign they should at least condition their support on a clear and irreparable break with President Hussein Obama's policies on both the Iranian nuclear file and the so-called 'peace process.'

There's more here.

Labels: , , , , ,

5 Comments:

At 11:40 PM, Blogger free` said...

The way American Jews support Democrats, I am convinced they are descendants of the Jews that helped the nazis.

 
At 11:45 PM, Blogger free` said...

OMG, Bill calls hamas smart for hiding behind civilians after they attack Israel. I call it evil.

 
At 5:10 AM, Blogger InMemoryOf Yossi said...

Forget it Carl! Last shabbos I was with a bunch of liberals. Yes, we got into a huge fight about it. Frum batty women from CA who are so open minded their brains have just fallen completely out.
I said: Hillary surrounds herself with anti-Semitic advises.
Liberal burn on: So what? They are just advisors.
Me, thinking to myself: pass the duct tape please! And what was Haman to Achashvairosh? Carl, these liberal Jews are beyond hope. I couldn't speak to her the rest of the weekend, cuz I lost any respect I had for her. How incredibly stupid and naive can you be??? She was so self righteous about it; we were the morons for not liking her.

 
At 6:52 PM, Blogger in the vanguard said...

One finding does not exclude another; You say, "in the Obama White House, the boss may not be the biggest Israel hater."

Wrong! This man is evil to the core, bent on ruining America and its values, and more so, as evidenced by his chicanery regarding Iran, bent on destroying Israel and Jewish values. Just look at his face when he sits with Bibi. You may not see the flush in his face but it screams of hate, utter hate.

I could go through the whole list, but if you don't know who Obuma is yet now, you may not be open to realize he's as bad as Hitler.

 
At 6:15 PM, Blogger Empress Trudy said...

I guess that depends on whether you believe the Clintons are prostitutes or sociopaths. It's one of them, we're just not sure which.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google